Top 10 Richest South African Musicians and Biography 2019
Richest South African Musicians 2019, as usual and as always, just as we promised to be bringing to you the Net Worth, biography and many more of your favourite big name from the entertainment industry from all over the world. Today we will be discussing Richest South African Musicians, below we will detail down the Richest South African Musicians biography and net worth and some of their social life off the Entertainment field, scroll down to see Richest South African Musicians 2018….
Richest South African Musicians
10. DJ Euphonik Net Worth:
DJ Euphonik real name is Themba Mbongeni Nkosi. He was born in December 6, 1983. At the time of writing this web article DJ Euphonik is 35 years old.
In 2013 he collaborated with DJ Fresh and Nyanda, on song called “Cool and Deadly.” This song was ranked number one on the 5FM top 40.
DJ Euphonium is one of the well known Disc Jockey, Radio Presenter and a Music Producer. His one of the leading man in house music. He has a lot of investments in property and also has plenty of properties scattered throughout the country and outside the country too. DJ Euphonik through his music career has travelled around the world to perform, some of the countries where he has played are; Dubia, New York, Ibiza, Spain, and Miami. He has a lot of endorsement and has also colloborated with an Italian Shoe Company Superga to produce customized sneakers.
DJ EUPHONIK Net Worth is pegged at $2.5 million [R34,1 million].
1. In the year 2014, he won Metro FM award for best compilation album.
2. In the year 2014, he was norminated for south African music award for Remix of the year.
3. In the year 2015, he received two (2) norminations for best compilation album, for his albums.
9. DJ Sbu Net Worth:
DJ SBU real name is Sibusiso People, he was born in May 28, 1979 in Tembisa, South Africa. He is popularly known for his show on CNBCA Africa in collaboration with Forbes Africa, the TV show is titled; “kicking doors with Sbu Leope.”
His fourth album was released in 2014, album titled; “MoFaya”.
His third album was released in 2012, album titled; “Sound Revival vol.2.
His second album was released in 2011, album titled; “Sound Revival.”
His first ever album was released in 2006, album titled; “Y-Lens vol.1.
DJ Sbu is one of the well-known and ranked Disc Jockey in South Africa and his the founder and front-runner of TS Records and as well the founder of MoFaya energy drink. He is also believed to be the unknown Kwaito star but has never admitted being that in public.
At the moment, he hosts the DJ Sbu Breakfast show on Massiv Metro.
DJ Sbu Net Worth is pegged at $2 million [R27,3 million].
1. In 2014, he won the South African Music Award for artist of the year.
2. In the year 2015, he won South African Music Award for best Remix of the year.
3. In 2007, he won the South African Music Award for Amstel Record of the year.
4. In 2004, he won the South African Music Award for Amstel Record of the year.
Richest South African Musicians
8. AKA Net Worth:
AKA is a South African hip hop and pop artist, record producer & a businessman, his real name is Kiernan Jarryd Forbes, he was born in January 28, 1988. At the time of writing this web article AKA is 30 years old. He dropped his first ever solo studio Album in 2011, and since then has made a remarkable breakthrough in the south Africa music industry and as well internationally. Before his mega success in music he was one of the frontier of the rap group labelled; “Entity”. AKA has also landed himself a mega millions endorsements.
AKA Net Worth is pegged at $11,4 million [R155,6 million].
1. In the year 2011 at 7th annual award, he won the Channel O’s Most Gifted Hip-Hop Video Awards.
2. In the year 2011 at 18th annual award, he won the Male Artist of the Year and Best Street Urban Music Album.
3. In late 2014, he signed a multi-album deal with Sony Music via its fresh local urban label Sound African recordings
3. AKA has open for the likes of Big Sean, Kendrick Lamar, Kanye West, Snoop dogg, Rick Ross, & 2 Chainz in their south Africa tour.
4. AKA was the first ever, African musician to perform in WWE live events held in Johannesburg south Africa.
7. Steve Hofmeyr Net Worth:
Steve Hofmeyr was born in August 29, 1964 in South Africa. He is a Afrikaans singer, a songwriter, a television presenter and an actor. His first ever album is labelled; “Desertbound” was dropped I 1989.
From my personal research about Steve Hofmeyr, I found 30 albums he has dropped throughout his music career.
Steve Hofmeyr Net Worth is pegged at $20 million [R273 million].
6. Die Antwoord Net Worth:
Die Antwoord Net Worth
Die Antwoord is one of the famous South African hip hop music group at the moment, it was founded or formed in the year 2008. This South African hip hop music group is headed by rappers, Ninja and Yolanda Busser, a male and female duo, & a producer previously known as DJ H-Tek.
This artistic music group headed “zef” a south African counterculture movement. $0$ was their first music album released by this group in 2009.
In the year 2009, the group announced their first smashing Album labelled; $0$ which was made freely accessible online, and which in turn drew a lot of attentions both locally and internationally for their music video, Labelled; ” Enter the Ninja”.
Afterward, in 2011 they form their own music group label, Zef Records, & dropped their first & second albums labelled; Ten$lon(2012) & Dinner mag( ” Dark Power” 2014). Richest South African Musicians
DIE ANTWOORD NET WORTH:
Ninja and Yo-Landi Visser Net worth is estimated at $10 million, while the band’s worth is estimated at $3.5 million.
These music albums contributed to their speed success in the music world. Due to the millions of views accumulated from the music videos of these albums which posed a sever shot down to their website, they had to move the website host to a USA based host which will enable the website sever withstand millions of traffic without shot down.
In may 2016, the Die Antwoord colloborated with DJ Muggs an American based DJ and Producer to drop an album. The first video dropped from this album is labelled; “Banana Brain” in August 2016, which accumulated 21 million views as of 2017.
September 2017 the group splitted soon after announcing of their final album labelled; “The Book of Zef”. And “Loving Drug” was the first single dropped from this album, was dropped may, 5 2017.
Besides, music field, they were featured in a movie with an American film-maker Harmony Korine.
5. Cassper Nyovest Net Worth:
Cassper Nyovest real name is Refiloe Maele Phoolo. He was born in December 16, 1990. At the time of writing this web article Cassper Nyovest is 28 years old.
Cassper Nyovest is a hip hop recording artiste, record producer and a business tarcoon. Cassper Nyovest owns his own record label called “Family tree.” His premiered solo studio album Tsholofelo which was dropped in July 18, 2014.
Cassper Nyovest Net Worth is pegged around $0,7 million [R9,55 million].
1. In 2015, Cassper Nyovest partnered with AG Mobile to release a mobile phone that was partly designed by him called AG Hashtag.
2. Cassper Nyovest was once in sponsorship deal with Premium Vodka Brand Ciroc.
3. In the year 2013, Cassper Nyovest won four (4) at the 2nd edition of the South Africa Hip Hop Awards.
4. And also received Headies award in Nigeria.
4. Oskido Net Worth:
Oskido real name is Oscar Bonginkosi Mdlongwa and he was born in November 23, 1967. At the time of writing this web article Oskido is 51 years old.
He is one of the most popular south African Recording artist, Record Producer, Disc Jockey and a business tarcoon.He founded Kalawa Jazmee Records. This record label has hit up the music industry in the past and was established I. The 1992, as Kalawa.
Oskido Net Worth is pegged around $2 million [R27,3 million].
1. In the year 2014, He won South African Music Award for Best Remix of the Year
2. In the year 2014, he won MTV Africa Music Award for Best Collaboration in partnership with Absolut.
3. Black Coffee Net Worth:
Black Coffee real name is Nkosinathi Innocent Maphumulo, he was born in March 11, 1976. At the time of writing this web article Black Coffee is 42 years old.
Black Coffee is one of the most famous South African Disc Jockey and a Record Producer.
He founded his own record label called “Soulistic Music.” This Record label was established I 2005 and so far pulled through to stand out in the midst of many.
DJ Black Coffee began is music career in 1995 and since then he has just dropped five albums and a live DVD.
Black Coffee is one of the African Artists that had collaborated with International artist. He does that with the likes of Usher, Alicia Keys and Drake. He a toured internationally & many would say he is one of the most dorminant electronic music producers in Africa.
Black Coffee Net Worth is pegged around $2 million [R27,3 million].
1. In 2005, he won the SAMA Best Urban Dance Album award.
2. In 2006, he South African Music Awards
3. In 2010, he won South African Music Awards #12th
4. In 2010, he won SAMA Best Male Artist award.
5. In 2010, he won Health Magazine Best Man award.
6. In 2010, he won Metro FM Award for Best Produced Album
7. In 2010, he won Metro FM Award for Best Dance Album
8. In 2011, he won Channel O Award for Most Talented Male Artist
9. In 2012, he won Sunday Times Generation NEXT Award for Coolest DJ
10. In 2013, he won SAMA Best Dance Album
11. In 2013, he won Sunday Times Generation NEXT Award For Coolest DJ 2013
12. In 2014, he won Sunday Times Generation Next Award for Coolest DJ
13. In 2015, he won DJ Awards for Breakthrough DJ Of The Year
14. In 2016, he won SAMA Best Dance Album, Album Of The Year Best Engineered Album International Recognition, BET Award for Best International Act and AfricaDJ Awards Best Deep House D
15 In 2017, he won DJ Awards Best Deep House DJ
2. Juanita Du Plessis Net Worth:
Juanita was born in April 26, 1972 in Windhoek, Namibia. At the time of writing this web article Juanita Du Plessis is 46 years Old.
She on of the well known female Afrikaans singer. She began her music career in 1998 with first premier album called “Juanita.” She has 18 albums to herself all these had a remarkable success. According to her Wikipedia page, she 2,400,000 sold of her albums.
Juanita Du Plessis Net Worth $__ million unknown.
She won CMA (Country Music Association in Namibia) awards as best singer, songwriter & the Association’s Award for outstanding achievement.
1. Rebecca Malope Net Worth:
Rebecca Malope real name is Batsogile Lovederia Malope.
She is a several award winning gospel singer & a Tv presenter. Her music career began in 1984. She has drop 35 albums for the past three (3) decades & most of them have got platinum and multi-platinum mark. She has remarkablely sold over ten (10) million albums globally, Ranking her the highest selling gospel artist of all time. She is called the Queen of Gospel.
According to Wiki Rebecca Malope Net Worth is pegged around $5 million [R68,25 million].
RELATED SEARCH TERMS FOR RICHEST SOUTH AFRICAN MUSICIANS:
- richest musician in south africa 2017
- richest south african dj
- richest artist in south africa 2018
- richest dj in south africa 2017
- richest musician in south africa 2018
- richest rapper in south africa 2018
- richest south african celebrities
- top 10 richest artist in south africa 2018
If any part of this article, Richest South African Musicians is unclear to you, Please, ask us for more enlightenment by using the comment box below….